To register on Advanced Studies programmes you must complete the following steps:
1. Fill in the online pre-enrolment form
2. Prepare the pre-enrolment dossier with the required documents
3. Send the file to the Conservatorio della Svizzera italianaby the registration deadline
4. Wait for the invitation to sit the examinations (where applicable)
5. Confirm your enrolment
The online pre-registration form for the MAS - CAS - DAS can be completed by following this link.
Once the online form has been completed, you must print out the pre-registration form (following the instructions on the final screen of the form), date and sign it.
The pre-registration dossier should include the following documents:
1. Printed, signed and dated pre-registration form
2. Copy of qualifications
3. Curriculum vitae
4. Copy of identity document
5. Letter of motivation
6. Copy of the application fee payment (only for the CAS in Ensemble Conducting)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The complete dossier should be sent by normal post to the Academic Services Office of the Conservatorio della Svizzera italiana to the following address:
Conservatorio della Svizzera italiana
Via Soldino 9
Previews are also accepted by e-mail (email@example.com), but the original paper documentation is still required.
Applications outside of the deadline can only be accepted if there are places available
Admission exams take place at the Conservatorio della Svizzera italiana. Candidates who are considered eligible to sit the admission exam will be informed in good time of the exact date and time of their examination.
Candidates who pass the admission examination will receive a letter of registration confirmation by email. This form must be signed and returned to the Academic Services Office of the Conservatorio della Svizzera italiana as instructed in the letter of admission. Once registration has been confirmed, you will officially become a student at the Conservatorio. Registration confirmation is binding.